Unity Health

Kimberlow Hill Surgery | Wenlock Terrace Surgery

Getting Further Help With Your Complaint

Getting further help with your complaint

We hope that, if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure.  We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our service.

If you need any support with your complaint you can get help and advice from:

North Yorkshire NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
(Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm)
Tower Court, Oakdale Road
Clifton Moor
YO30 4XL

Telephone: 0300 012 4212
Fax: 01924 438 444
E-Mail: [email protected]

Or complete an enquiry form on the Website: www.helpwithnhscomplaintsnorthyorks.org/.

NHS England

If you remain dissatisfied you can approach the NHS England with your complaint. This should be done within 12 months of the final outcome of the practice complaints procedure. You can contact NHS England at:

NHS England (For the attention of The Complaints Manager)
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT

Telephone: 0300 311 2233
[email protected]

The NHS Commissioning Board can help refer unresolved complaints to the independent Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman – write to Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP or call 0345 015 4033 www.ombudsman.org.uk