Everyone must have an appointment to see a GP or a Nurse. All GP appointments are ten minutes long. Nurse appointments are 15 minutes. Some types of appointment are longer and if you want to discuss more than one problem, you will need more than one appointment.
We provide lots of ways to help you make an appointment.
Via our Website
On The Day Service – Consult Online
- Request treatment, advice or an appointment with your GP or Prescribing Nurse by filling out a simple online questionnaire
- Get advice from a clinician
- Access help about how to manage your condition yourself
- Get advice from a Pharmacist
- Request Fit Note Renewals, Medical Letters or Referrals
For information on how to complete an online consultation please click here
Via Patient Access
Register for our online services to book nurse appointments via the Web.
n.b. Not all appointments are available by this method.
Over the Phone
Ring us on 01904 721820 (Campus Health Centre), 01904 646861 (Wenlock Terrace) or 01904 410294 (Hull Road) and select the option to speak to one of the reception team.